Wii Lite?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, this is just a funny thing, you know how the concept for Wii is really based off the success of the DS? And then we had the DS Lite come out, everything lighter and brighter. Well compare these old pictures of the Wiimote+Nunchuk from before the DS Lite, to the new pictures after the DS Lite! Also the old ones even seem a TAD bit bigger, so even it was inspired by size from DS to DS Lite with its change.
(Click to enlarge) You will notice the backround is lighter, the buttons/remote are lighter, and even the hand skin tone is lighter! I just found this funny, how much they base Wii off of the DS, and even more the DS Lite

Attachments

• you_know_you_want_it.jpg
    you_know_you_want_it.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 668
well thankgoodness they changed the wiimote, i would not want to be with the first edition of the wii mote, too bulky.
The wii will look even more beautiful

The first one was before it was known as the "wii" you can see that because it says nintendo at the bottom of the first bulkier wiimote and wii on the other one

well yah its "just" the old one but dosent it seem like the lighter version was imspired by the DS lite coming out?

i'm very happy with the changes made since the old pictures... maybe there'll even be COOLER and NEWER additions before launch that will make it REALLY sweet like an even lighter skin tone! oh, how i love the light skin!

haha yah, atleast they did these changes BEFORE it came out

I do think the Wii is highly based off the great sales of DS and DS lite, don't get the most cutting edge/expensive technology into a system and have it be huge in size just to be stomped by the PC in a few months, (oh by the way AMD is coming out with a dual core 5200+ CPU which will spank the Sony 3.2 ghz cell and put it to bed especially when packed with physx and the new AI processing cards). instead use technology that works and can be small/inexpensive not that lower quality and make it the most fun out of any of the systems with new innovations, then pack in the old golden games we remember through virtual console and what is not to like. Just think now I can have all my Zelda's on 1 system, oh yeah!!

Last edited:
Man, the wii is just beautiful as it is, but I like how it looks, is like the DS (Left Picture) and the DS Lite (Right Picture).

Back