Wii live online

KooBloo

The Original Street Fight
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
5899-9030-7186-6531
can u play other people on the wii with the wifi like xbox live? and wut r the frend codes 4?

March is when multiplayer games will arise, started with Blazing Angels then many more after that. Right now is more of a browser and email thing rite now.

Many threads have been made of this, please use Search next time.

Yea and i REALLY hope a headset is included with the first online game i dont want wii live, i need it! :nonod:

March is when Blazing Angels is slated for release. Ive heard that its going to be the first online game for Wii

Yes blazing angels looks great! i cant wait until it comes out, im getting it the day it releases... i hope :)

please stop calling wii online, "wii live"

jeez, you people must think microsoft invented online gaming.

o man that will rock cause i bet the new metroid game will be totaly monline like it's d.s counterpart does anyone know if it will cost anything? the internet play i mean

To be honest all im really hoping for is Smash Bros. Brawl online play. God i hope nintendo decides to go ahead and make it online. I have Blazing Angles for PS3 and to me it was kind of a disapointment.

There isn't one being released right now, but there hopefully will be one coming out soon, if Nintendo knows what's good for them. I hope that they will have online lobbies and ssbb tournaments (spelling?) online as well. If they don't put mp3 online, i'll be POed. If nintendo develops a mike, it will probably be a wireless blue tooth headseat, probably not going to be cheap.

I'm not talking about the remote, I'm talking about the actual microphone, not the speakers... a kind you talk into....... there isn't one on the Wii Remote, is there?

TheLoneMexican said:
o man that will rock cause i bet the new metroid game will be totaly monline like it's d.s counterpart does anyone know if it will cost anything? the internet play i mean

no it wont its all free

it better be as good or better than xbox live or ill be pissed, like the ds wi-fi sux! i mean no voice during the game? well nothing about the wii has dissapointed mii =] so far, dont blow it nintendo!!!:cornut:

Back