Wii Live

hearthenry

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
Does anyone know of any kind of Xbox Live like system that may come onto the wii allowing users to play each other online. This would be awesome and obviuosly the technology is there so why is there has nintendo not created this yet.

Well Nintendo kind of has created one - ever played an online game using a DS? It works very well! I hear that games will start using online capabilities on the Wii in the summer. Keep them peeled!

P.S. You really should search - about 8 people are just waiting to post replies to you telling you to search the forums....

online games are coming in a few months, such as pokemon. oh and please search my friend...

thisisgil said:
Well Nintendo kind of has created one - ever played an online game using a DS? It works very well! I hear that games will start using online capabilities on the Wii in the summer. Keep them peeled!

P.S. You really should search - about 8 people are just waiting to post replies to you telling you to search the forums....
guess i was one of the 8 then lol

hearthenry said:
Does anyone know of any kind of Xbox Live like system that may come onto the wii allowing users to play each other online. This would be awesome and obviuosly the technology is there so why is there has nintendo not created this yet.

I don't want to be an a**, but the search bar is there for something, use it, it is free... and it won't bite either.... just in case you need to know that..

Mau said:
I don't want to be an a**, but the search bar is there for something, use it, it is free... and it won't bite either.... just in case you need to know that..

second person to say of the 8 lol

Back