Wii Lock Up with some Loud Sound!

wiiperson0709

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2007
:wtf: I was playing PaperMario I was on Chapter 5-4 and I was exiting the chapter cave maze. It lock up that was very odd. Some reason the CD and Wii Frozed and Lock it self up. Now I can't turn it off. Or Reset it. I have PaperMario for long time it never happen before. :wtf: Good thing I hit the Save Star Block while I was exiting the maze. I going to unplug it I hope it won't make it worse.

Edit: never mind I unplug the Wii it unlock it self works now. Don't know why it lock up during the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
wiiguy09 said:
:wtf: I was playing PaperMario I was on Chapter 5-4 and I was exiting the chapter cave maze. It lock up that was very odd. Some reason the CD and Wii Frozed and Lock it self up. Now I can't turn it off. Or Reset it. I have PaperMario for long time it never happen before. :wtf: Good thing I hit the Save Star Block while I was exiting the maze. I going to unplug it I hope it won't make it worse.

Edit: never mind I unplug the Wii it unlock it self works now. Don't know why it lock up during the game.
I had this happen while playing my best round of Golf on Wii Sports and had to do the same. Of the course of a week after the system started buzzing/vibrating and spitting more and more "Cannot Read Disc Errors" on any game played. Eventually it was shipped back to Nintendo.

Not saying the same will happen to you, however something to keep an eye on. Just in case.

I going have to keep my eye on it. I hope nothing in the feature games etc will casue my Wii act up even more. I have firewall on my WIFI so no virus should not heart it etc.

wiiguy09 said:

If it keeps doing that, you gonna hafta send it back to Nintendo. The Loud sound is the disc drive messin up.

Back