wii madden 07 superstar

you have to play a whole season and be good and more agents will be available for your hiring.

I played 06 Superstar and it was great! I was a TE and i got 70+ catches and 16 touchdowns with my guy. I then got a new home, a new agent(which had training institute) and I won offensive rookie of the year. Keep it up and just play out the whole season and you'll get what you want :thumbsup:

Yup i have madden 07. I play nfl superstar and its very addicting and cool for me. Im a starting Qb for a Batlimore Ravens(i know that team sucks) but im
6-1 in the series and my bro is a WR starting for the Chiago bears and won 3 superbowls..... Its great!

im hb for the jaguars were 7-0 im still a rookie and i was wondering since im on a 7 game winning streak i have 8 tds and over 500+ yards do u think a new agent will be avilable soon

hey how is madden anyways? i might buy it in the mean time until march. are the controls good?

canadawiilover said:
Yup i have madden 07. I play nfl superstar and its very addicting and cool for me. Im a starting Qb for a Batlimore Ravens(i know that team sucks) but im
6-1 in the series and my bro is a WR starting for the Chiago bears and won 3 superbowls..... Its great!

Actually, the Ravens made it all the way to the AFC Divisional Playoffs this year. If not good, the team is great.

im hb for the jaguars were 7-0 im still a rookie and i was wondering since im on a 7 game winning streak i have 8 tds and over 500+ yards do u think a new agent will be avilable soon
HOLY CRAP IM HALFBACK FOR THE JAGUARS TOO!!!! ahahaa, i won superbowl MVP and rookie of the year int he 1st season.

since my agent doesnt have access to the performace institute how do i get my speed up

prodigy204 said:
hey how is madden anyways? i might buy it in the mean time until march. are the controls good?

its amazing i played it on xbox 360 and i was horrible the audibles are so much easier with wii and the controls in the wii mote and nunchuk i think is more fun and it gets more competive because its all you that making the moves but i gotta tell you it takes a lil to get all the contols down

is there anyway i can boost up my speed with out the performance instatute

Back