Wii Madden

strock13

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I just recieved a nintendo wii for christmas! Hell yeah this thing is way cool. Now I can activate both controllers while playing wii sports. But when I tried to play madden07 I could not get the secondary controller to work. It would not let the 2nd player select a team! What's this all about? Am I just a moron? Please help me out someone!

alright i also have a madden problem every so often but pretty fequently it will say that my wii cannot read teh disc and to look in my wii manuel but i was hoping that someone on here would now how to help me please? thank you in advance

ohyaknow said:
alright i also have a madden problem every so often but pretty fequently it will say that my wii cannot read teh disc and to look in my wii manuel but i was hoping that someone on here would now how to help me please? thank you in advance

Have you called Nintendo yet? They have a support # for issues like this; you may need a new system and they can help you with that.

ohyaknow said:

could you possibly be putting the disc in the wrong way?

for some reason, you gotta resync the controllers for each game, the only one that doesn't need resynching is the main controller o_O

at least thats what i've had to do... multiplayer madden is fine but i gotta resync once the game loads.

Continue to sync it and if it that doesn't work..then I'd say your disc is defective.

i have no problems with Madden. Also, just a note if you didnt' know, Madden reqeuires a nunchuck to play on all controllers you're using for it.

so i know for sure its not scratched, and i did put the c.d. in the right way, and i only have one set of controllers but what do you mean sync it or can you sync the game someway? because i dont think that the controller would have effect the games at all but when it does it i eject it and then wipe the game off and then it works for a little bit longer but i dont know thanks for the help so far guys and gals

Back