Wii making weird noises.

Flamefury8

My Wii: January 16th 2007
Nov 21, 2007
NJ
Wii Online Code
0848-7705-1108-1338
I was playing my new Super Mario Galaxy game that I got for Christmas and the Wii starting making weird, creaking noises. This wasn't the sound of the Wii reading the disk. What should I do?

As long as its not hurting anything, or tampering the gameplay everything should be ok. If the problem persists and or the noise becomes very loud, I would call Nintendo and ask em' about it.

The gameplay is the same and the disk isn't scratched but I never heard those noises before on my Wii.

I actually had the same problem the first 2-3 times I played Galaxy. But, it went away pretty quickly so I'd just ignore it.

some games require the wii to spin the disc faster. since you are playing the highest graphical wii game it is normal to here these noises. you might notice when something is loading in the game the noises get louder. you have nothing to worry about.

Ok thanks again. I appreciate your help. Now excuse me, I'm going to collect more stars!

What are the sounds that sound like "hurrushcrush spin!" Is that it reading the disk? It only does it when you restart the Wii.

Back