Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WII Max Trans MEM Card

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Pelphrey, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Pelphrey

Pelphrey WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8301-9365-4659-4359
    8301-9365-4659-4359
    I just got the Wii MAx Trans-MEM card. Ordered it back in may and they finally shipped it out last week. Seems like a pretty good SD/USB Card with 1 GIG capacity. One side is shaped like a SD card to fit in the Wii the other side is shaped to fit in the USB slot on a PC.

- A massive 1 GIG of data for gamesaves, music, pictures, downloads and more

- TRANS-MEM is the total save and transfer solution - featuring both SD and USB connections. This means it fits straight into Wii SD port and also connects directly to and PC USB port.

- Move data detween PC/internet and your Wii - pictures, saves, downloads - share with your friends across the net - even across the world!

- No other accessories needed - built in USB means no readers or adapters required - true plug'n'play on both Wii and PC.

- This is the only storage device you will ever need.

Seems interesting. I can't wait to try it out. Does anyone has have one or used one? If so what were your thoughts?

2. Jay588

Jay588 ?

seems cool but why do you need to transfer stuff from your pc to the wii? game saves?

3. D S

D S Virus Creat0rgz

Wii Friend Code: 8371-1413-5471-1722
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Does this mena i can download gamesaves and place them on Wii now? if so, how much is this MEM card.