Wii Media Center X 0.92

yeah i had it,its good but because the wii is wireless the connection cuts out and if you have a slow computer that slow everything down but you can fix the wireless by getting a lan wire but then you can just listen to the music on the pc so you don't realy need it,you can use it for other things to like getting music from your pc at home to a pc with a internet connection which is a plus but its good i just didn't need it so i un-installed it

Ok so how does this work? Can you stream videos directly to the pictures channel? If so, is there a file size limitation (like with the SD cards its 2Gb)?

If there is no limitation, this could end the problem with a max SD card size and allow you to play videos(converted videos) from your pc on your tv. Movies converted by Wii Video 9 tend to be to big to put on an SD card.

It streams it to the browser, in other words you can stream to anything with a web browser pretty much.

nothing goes on the wii you go to the internet channel and put a address you get when you sign up and the address goes to your home pc which has to be on and running the application and you stream your music,video ect ect to your wii and it work with anything that can input an internet address

Oh well, got excited for nothing. Just another tool to allow you to stream online.

Back