Wii Medical Problems - Please Read

it's funny the wii's been out for so long and you havent even thought of anything like this, then some guy figures he can make money

if your joints are seizing from minor motion with the wiimote, maybe you shouldnt be inside playing video games either

Thats a nice bit of info there. I am still going to play on my Wii as much as before, but its good to know, just in case.

Games consoles have been doing this for years
Pacman elbow
Thumb burns
Death by lack of sleep (due to crappy save points)
So its not new

Darkprinny said:
Games consoles have been doing this for years
Pacman elbow
Thumb burns
Death by lack of sleep (due to crappy save points)
So its not new

Mario Party 1.
Oh the pain.

Me and my brother got blisters on our palm's of our hands from Mario Party 1 on the N64, if I remember correctly it was the boat game where you have to stay in the middle of a river and try and stop the other team from pusing you to the side by spinning around the joystick.

Also doesn't Wii Sports tell you to take a break after like a couple of games, if I remember...

Taills said:
Mario Party 1.
Oh the pain.

In before track and feld

ababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababab JUMP
Ow my thumb

m0nsta said:
Me and my brother got blisters on our palm's of our hands from Mario Party 1 on the N64, if I remember correctly it was the boat game where you have to stay in the middle of a river and try and stop the other team from pusing you to the side by spinning around the joystick.
Yeah same here! Rotating the control stick with your left thumb just wasn't good enough... :lol:
m0nsta said:
Also doesn't Wii Sports tell you to take a break after like a couple of games, if I remember...
That's correct and that's very considerate of them considering the pain witnessed in older consoles.
Darkprinny said:
In before track and feld

ababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababab JUMP
Ow my thumb
Which mini game was that again?

Gah....my forearms have been aching lately (lol ahem :ihih:)

Wanna bring up painful consoles...... PS controllers.

and the DS lite. That thing is just way to small and square.

Back