Wii Memory Cards?

w4nx said:
I have the 2GB white one from SanDisk, I think it was worth the extra few bucks because it looks cool.

ya but the SD card Flap hides the coolness

waste of money if you ask me

I ended up using my mini SD 1gb card from my cell phone (with an SD adapter of course) and it works great! Mainly to play music in Excite Truck and play around with pictures in the editor software, turning pictures into puzzles is pretty neat if you wanna kill a little bit of time.

I am wondering if the speed of the card makes any difference fot the Wii..???

I am getting a 1GB card for my camera, and want one that is fast because it will cut down on lag time for the camera.

I'm hoping were going to see an external hard drive sometime, the SD cards are nice, but about say next year, you'll hopefully have a lot of games, news channels, many Mii's, VC games, I don't want to have to keep buying 2.0gb cards at a time, and epsically with if there is a demo service, that limit will just keep quickly been filed.

Thanks, Tacos. I just bought that one off of newegg about 10 minutes ago, hope it works! I read some reviews. One person said works great with my camera and my Nintendo Wii! So should be good to go.

Yeah I would love to see some internal or external hard drives available for this, I was hoping it'd have a built in hard drive.

Bahb said:
Hope it lasts for you, I read reviews on low-priced SD cards off newegg aying that some only lasted about 1-3 weeks for them. I guess you can send in for a new one, but you may lose your information saved on the card. Good luck bro.

Just bought this, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820163158
free shipping with paypal promo code
haha what? SD cards dont have expirations dates... oh crap wait, I did forget to put my last one in the fridge.... damn it spoiled!

but yeah, Ive had it since launch now and I have a few songs for ExciteTruck on it and still have almost 7000 blocks left for games... and it hasnt "run out"

Back