Wii message board vs. Wii whiteboard

Blipstein

Yo Momma
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
5612-5189-9190-0242
Thought this was funny....

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/11/wii-message-board-vs-wii-whiteboard/

The message on the screen above took about a minute and a half to input using the on-screen keyboard and Wii remote, not including the few seconds it took to pick up the controller and access the message post function. The message written on the actual Wii took roughly a minute to write, and that's including about 40 seconds spent searching for a white board marker (not to worry fanboys... it washes off with a damp paper towel).

The message on the screen requires Billy to turn on the Wii, pick up the controller and click through to the message in "today's posts" before being readable. The message on the actual Wii/whiteboard is readable as soon as Billy walks in the room.

Attachments

• billy.jpg
    billy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 172
Joystiq seems to have an obsession with writing on Wiis with dry erase markers. This isn't the first time..

:lol: yeah I saw a video on youtube of this guy who the first thing he did when he got his Wii out, was say to his girlfriend 'Wow it looks like a whiteboard...I wonder... I wonder if...' then he gets a dry marker and writes on it. I know for a fact that without any full-on confirmation, I wouldn't get my Wii out for the first time, and 'cause it's as shiny as a whiteboard start writing on it like a whiteboard :lol: might be tempted now though

Wiired said:
:lol: yeah I saw a video on youtube of this guy who the first thing he did when he got his Wii out, was say to his girlfriend 'Wow it looks like a whiteboard...I wonder... I wonder if...' then he gets a dry marker and writes on it. I know for a fact that without any full-on confirmation, I wouldn't get my Wii out for the first time, and 'cause it's as shiny as a whiteboard start writing on it like a whiteboard :lol: might be tempted now though

Yeh saw the video as well made me laugh. Im not gona do it incase i get the wrong type of pen and stain my lovely wii.

Back