Wii messages

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
Do u have to be online to receive a message and does wiiconnect24 only work while online, also just for advice do u guys keep ur online on all tghe time for ur wii?

wiiboy 27 said:
Do u have to be online to receive a message and does wiiconnect24 only work while online, also just for advice do u guys keep ur online on all tghe time for ur wii?

Yes, Yes, What?

but wat if someone sent u a meesage and u dont get it cuz ur not online

wiiboy 27 said:
but wat if someone sent u a meesage and u dont get it cuz ur not online

you then get it when you go online

Last edited:
come on dude? your on the internet now. if some one sends you a email you would get it weather you where online or not. why would the wii be any diffrent? as far as the last question. why would i bother using wii connect 24 if im not even going to leave it connected? the main the main purpose of that is for when you are not playin and some one sends a message it would let you know. other wise you would just get it when you connect the wii to the net.

dude stop flaming him.. He's "new" he might not have a wii. Did you know anything about the Wii messaging before you got one?

i know about the wii its just that its my first time using online

laderer5 said:
dude stop flaming him.. He's "new" he might not have a wii. Did you know anything about the Wii messaging before you got one?

umm yea its called research. you dont buy stuff with out checking it out first. would you buy a game with out looking it up first to see if it is anything you really want? hell they talked about the wii on the net plus it came with a book that tells you what you need to know about. aint my fault people dont bother to read anymore

Ive noticed that if your on the main page, even with the Wiiconnect24 i didnt get a msg untill, i accessed an online feature, if ur woundering if youve got a msg or someone has sent you a Mii, just click on the internet channel (for example) and go to any page,
The once you go back to your main page then click on your msg channel it'l be updated, that what i found anyways :smilewinkgrin:

Hope thats a bit of help Wiiboy 27

I no how you feal, :)

Also Wiiboy 27 Ive just added you mate to my address book,

<<<< My Wii address :thumbsup:

The emails are stored into an account that corresponds to your wii number, so when you do go online, your wii would simply recieve them for you.

Back