wii might be dissapointed..........

Tails McCloud~ said:
But then there's people like me who only see SSBB in the fore of games as a likeable title. Nintendo is just outclassed againsed 360 and PS3 IMO from the games iv'e seen. SSBB is honestly the only one that they arent trying to hurry and shove out here but some bad gameplay can always screw any game up. I do hope this isnt the case for Nintendo.
And that leads you to believe that Nintendo is not working on anything else? Surely by now you know that Nintendo has always been and always be extremely secretive. I have no doubt in my mind that Nintendo is working on a Pikmin, Starfox, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, Kirby, Zelda and Fire Emblem game as we speak (yes, I did just try to think of every character in melee, lol). Not only that, but I am also fairly certain that we will see atleast a few of these games released in early or mid '08

Just personally never been interested in any of thos titles (Except StarFox, but Nintendo has been finding ways to **** that series up too)
I know theyre secretive. Known that for a while, (and that's another quality that pisses me off, I hate hype and suspense) For me, personally, Nintendo is turning into everything I dont like about games. It was kind of eye catching to see "Nintendo makes a comeback with Wii!" But soon after a few months, I realized the outlook, (even with it's secretiveness) is just personnaly unfavorable to me. Who knows, they may end up shocking me eventually, but my Wii hasnt been used at all for 5 or so months...that's bad news right there already.

:shocked: wait, so, nintendo titles dont appeal to you, so that means other console titles would. FPS's make up mst of other console titles, so is there any reason you haven't picked up mp3?

And yes, I hated Starfox Adventures as well...

Tails McCloud~ said:
But then there's people like me who only see SSBB in the fore of games as a likeable title. Nintendo is just outclassed againsed 360 and PS3 IMO from the games iv'e seen. SSBB is honestly the only one that they arent trying to hurry and shove out here but some bad gameplay can always screw any game up. I do hope this isnt the case for Nintendo.
what games?
Halo 3, which is basically Halo 2 in HD?
Call of Duty 4, another unoriginal shooter (but wait, its in MODERN TIMES!!1 LOLZ)?
MGS4, which is basically MGS3 in HD?

seriously, PS3 and 360 have the same **** over and over again, here's a shooter, there's a sports game in HD, here's a racing game where you see the individual cracks in the road

for me, its all about originality. i started playing MP3, then tried going back to Halo 2, and it sucked ass. Wii Fit might not be what you need if you're in shape, but 1080's all but been confirmed by Miyamoto after NST was forced to shut down Project Hammer (here's a hint, they made the original 1080 snowboarding). Galaxy is the definition of quality. Brawl will be epic, especially with this awesome single-player mode.

down the pipe you've got Star Fox (which is also tailor-made for the remote), Kid Icarus (see above), not to mention original WiiWare titles and classic VC games.

/fanboy rant

who's up for some Bomberman Live?

FWELR said:
what games?
Halo 3, which is basically Halo 2 in HD?
Call of Duty 4, another unoriginal shooter (but wait, its in MODERN TIMES!!1 LOLZ)?
MGS4, which is basically MGS3 in HD?

seriously, PS3 and 360 have the same **** over and over again, here's a shooter, there's a sports game in HD, here's a racing game where you see the individual cracks in the road

for me, its all about originality. i started playing MP3, then tried going back to Halo 2, and it sucked ass. Wii Fit might not be what you need if you're in shape, but 1080's all but been confirmed by Miyamoto after NST was forced to shut down Project Hammer (here's a hint, they made the original 1080 snowboarding). Galaxy is the definition of quality. Brawl will be epic, especially with this awesome single-player mode.

down the pipe you've got Star Fox (which is also tailor-made for the remote), Kid Icarus (see above), not to mention original WiiWare titles and classic VC games.

/fanboy rant

who's up for some Bomberman Live?

TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dakuda said:
Where did you steal this article from?

Could it be here? http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200609/N06.0915.1324.09291.htm

Why would you post an article that is about a year old, and not even give credit where it is due?

ok first off you got me all wrong.,, i didnt mean for anyone to think that i was stealing the credit for writing this article, no where did i say that i wrote, and even if its a year old, its good to think back to when the wii was "doomed" from the start and comparing it to now when its a global succsess

Both Mircosoft and Nintendo, may have sold 3x more units than the PS3 each. In September they are supposed to release quarter results of sales. This will show us exactly how many units from each company sold. As this gap between Sony and the other two grows, they may not only be last, but deadlast. Unlike the prior console wars where the Xbox and GC nearly tied in sales of over 23 million each. Sony could be 3x-5x behind in console sales for this generation.

Hope Nintendo doesnt lack 1st Party Games this time around, so far we got the big 3, then mario kart anyone hear about any more? If they lack 1st party games in 2008 then the 360 and possibly Ps3 will catch them in game sells:sick:

A nice addition would be to remake zelda ocarina of time and majoras mask with better graphics and ust leave the story alone. That would sell alot!!!

Nintnedo should also make a Smash Box, which inclides Smash bros 64, Melee(which can be saved onto the wii, emmeory card wise) and Brawl! I'd pay an extra 50$ for it.

I think the wii had a few good games, but some of the launch titles could have used some work. CALL OF DUTY 3, ONLINE PLAY, BETTER FU#**NG GRAPHICS? ANYONE?

^You can alreadly play all three of those games on the wii, as soon as 64 comes out on VC.

laderer5 said:
Hope Nintendo doesnt lack 1st Party Games this time around, so far we got the big 3, then mario kart anyone hear about any more? If they lack 1st party games in 2008 then the 360 and possibly Ps3 will catch them in game sells:sick:

A nice addition would be to remake zelda ocarina of time and majoras mask with better graphics and ust leave the story alone. That would sell alot!!!

Nintnedo should also make a Smash Box, which inclides Smash bros 64, Melee(which can be saved onto the wii, emmeory card wise) and Brawl! I'd pay an extra 50$ for it.

hey that smash box idea is really good, but i really woudnt want it if they all had wii like graphics, because it just wouldnt really feel like a good collectors edition, do you agree or not?

as for a ocarina of time remake would sell big, i would buy that in a heart beat

zapasant93 said:
hey that smash box idea is really good, but i really woudnt want it if they all had wii like graphics, because it just wouldnt really feel like a good collectors edition, do you agree or not?

as for a ocarina of time remake would sell big, i would buy that in a heart beat

The Smash box would be a nice hit like the Halo 3 box set, Best collectors set ever!

Plus the Ocarina of Time remake i cant believe Nintendo hasnt done this yet:wtf: Its like one of the easiest ideas to come up with and it would sell instantly:yikes:

A coin has two sides correct? As a TRUE gamer, you should also. There are pros and cons to each system. Yeah you get better visuals at the price of your system melting down without extra ventilation assistant. On the other hand with Wii, you get average graphics with no heat problems to be heard of.
The Wii's goal was never to dominate the game industry with photorealism but to show people that have NEVER touched games that they can be fun. Nintendo themselves have stated that they Wii is not a next gen system but a new gen one.
The comment about Wii having gimmicks is retarded. EVERY console has gimmicks. What's Blu-Ray? It's a gimmick. You have all that space and you put out a game (Heavenly Sword) that I can beat in 8-10 hours!?:shocked: The 360 is one big gimmick to me (I own one so). It's a modified Microsoft Windows computer without a monitor, period. All 3 companies have said things that they have not lived up to. Enjoy what you have and stop playing launch titles to make your assumptions. Wait a few and then test the waters. MP3 can be compared to any other game out right now and it's on a system that uses less power than your average 50 watt light bulb:sick: . Wait it out and then let's resume this.

lol, retarded huh? You tell me the last time you sprang for buying new controllers (which was what I was refering to since you didnt catch that) for differant games. It's a personal liking thing. I am not a Wii fan. Period.
I say Nintendo stick with what they are good at (handhelds) and let the others run rampant. Most Wii games (the ones released so far) arent fun at all if you ask me. OK no there was the tennis....for a few hours... Zelda was good I suppose but I couldnt help falling asleep a lot when I was playing it. I'm not saying the other consoles are perfect or anything (because they are FAAARRR from it) but I consider a round of Gears of War online more fun than flicking my wrist around to play a game of tennis.

Back