Wii MMORPG?!

Zori

Wii Owner Since Launch
Oct 31, 2006
I know there have been topics like this, but there all pretty old(Pre-Launch), I figure by now there may be some news.

I hate to admit it, but I've spent a great deal of my time on MMORPG's, and I'm always on atleast one. I was playing Guild Wars, but ever since I got Wii I feel I never bother to play it anymore. So now I'm wondering will there be ANY mmorpgs for the Wii? This is probably the thing im looking most forward to (besides ssbb of course) And I know theres a Final Fantasy game coming out for Wii, but I couldn't find out if it was online or not. Any info is appreciated.

is guild wars good? i haven't play it yet but i played ff11 for about 2 yrs.. is it like ff?

I played about 350 hours of Guild Wars in the first 3-4 months. I averaged about 3 hours a day. If you play to much at once you can get sick of it quick, but if you play at a moderate rate its fun. I still plan on playing a little, just can't find the time.

Stargate Worlds would be a nice little game if they could bring that out for the wii - but ill be honest ive never really played mmorpg before.

I'd love to see City of Heroes on the Wii, that game rocks. Guildwars would be nice too.
Not that that will ever happen.

Zori said:
I know there have been topics like this, but there all pretty old(Pre-Launch), I figure by now there may be some news.

I hate to admit it, but I've spent a great deal of my time on MMORPG's, and I'm always on atleast one. I was playing Guild Wars, but ever since I got Wii I feel I never bother to play it anymore. So now I'm wondering will there be ANY mmorpgs for the Wii? This is probably the thing im looking most forward to (besides ssbb of course) And I know theres a Final Fantasy game coming out for Wii, but I couldn't find out if it was online or not. Any info is appreciated.

There is one possible in the works See Here

Is Guild Wars addicting or fun?
I'm about to buy it and don't want it to be another Runescape.

StevenNevets said:
Is Guild Wars addicting or fun?
I'm about to buy it and don't want it to be another Runescape.

Not as addictive as runescape, more of a pick up once in a while play a few hours. In the beginning you will find yourself addicted..Well, I played 300 hours then finally started feeling it wearing down.

Zori said:
Not as addictive as runescape, more of a pick up once in a while play a few hours. In the beginning you will find yourself addicted..Well, I played 300 hours then finally started feeling it wearing down.
Sounds like me and Battlefield 2:sick:

It's either Oblivion, Guild Wars, or Elebits (got a $50.00 Target Gift Card)
Oblivion will look good on my X1900XT but has no online-play
Elebits is good but not something I could play long enough
Guild Wars looks perfect for me but I don't want to get to hooked
:wtf:

lol quild wars is nothing like runescape!
you have nothing to worry bout

just remember kids RUNESCPAE IS SUXORS!!!!!11!

Back