Wii mmorpg?

Naemyth

WiiChat Member
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney Australia
Bit of a silly question, but is there going to be any sort of mmorpg sort of games for the Wii. Sort of like how we have Phantasy Star Universe for the ps2 and xbox are we going to get something similar for the Wii?

well, nothings been spoken of yet, but developers can just make one, put it on the wii and, there you go. i personaly dont like mmo's they take up to much time imo.

Thats the point of an mmo, to create an online universe that never ends for all us suckers that pay $14 a month to enjoy. Now wouldn't it be so much better if we could enjoy this on our wide screen tellys sitting back on our couch swinging around a remote to try and skill some creature thats going to give me 20exp so that I can be one onehundreth closer to a level.
They have to give us something, even a Final Fantasy game would do.

That would be very nice I think. I hope that the monthly pay isnt going to be to high. I played wow but got tired of it in a few months. I played guildwars for a long time though.

There are chances for MMORPG games to be released for the Wii sometime in the future. Developers are still working closely with the Wii's controls, so a lot of different possibilities can be the end result.

if there was going to be a mmorpg i think it will be free thats if it was made buy nintendo or ea games

I love PSO! hate PSU tho
It would be awesome to have a PSO game come out for the wii, but PSU was designed to last 5 yrs or so i've heard. maybe the success of the wii will persuade them. Not into other rpg games like oblivion or elderscroll or warcraft or any crap like that.

Back