Wii Mote Colours?

TJ2988

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
Just wondering if nintendo is planning on coming out with a range of colours for the wii mote. i looked and all ive found so far is
controller_8.jpg
that. thanks

Yeah they will but they will first only have white for awhile.....

Read in a news article that the Console, wiimotes, nunchuck, classic controller, etc. will all be white. There aren't any plans for Nintendo to make colored consoles. The colored Wiis and Wiimotes were just for show. They are making them white only because they can make more Wiis this way

yeah i assumed so just saw a few wiimotes and they looked pretty cool...guess i could spray paint them...lol

I doubt they won't release coloured systems/controllers. They always have, why not this time? I can understand, like most launches, that the colour will be limited to one (white), but after perhaps a year or so, they'll start introducing coloured systems.

They are making new wiimote in mid 2007 k and they will be black,silver,red,green,white and blue if u want a diffrent color just for now buy a skin they have some sweeet ones with graffix like zelda,mario,samus,etc. Also they have solid ones like orange and pink. Hope that helped!!

For now, i think the Wiimote gloves will do :) Until they are busted or break, then i'll get like a red one

:idea: tj2988 is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks to me the the control has a shell and the inside is containing the butons and **** if you just screw off the shell than you can spray paint it with special paint for plastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D am i right ??

Last edited:
Back