Wii Mote not Connecting

Dilligaf

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Hello,

I'm new to these forums, and new to the Nintendo Wii.

I had it working fine since I bought it (release day) But i havent played in a few months..i was swamped with school. Anyway, I changed the batteries in the wiimote and started playing..everything was fine.

I bought another wii mote and tried to sync it. I cant, and now that i tried, ny other wiimote wont sync either. They just flash all 4 lights until i let go of the sync buttons. then they stay lit for 5 seconds or so, then shut off. I cant even use them to power on the system. I checked the sticky about Wii mote problems and nothing has helped me.

Any advice? am I missing something very simple?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried holding down 1 and 2 for like 5 seconds? It takes a while, i had the same problem connecting remote 2 though.

Well i pushed the red button on both first then the 1 and 2 when i want to use another remote when in the middle of a game etc. Like WiiSPorts i would set it up using one then at the control screen then 1 and 2.

When you connect two remotes you need to connect one by pressing the button on the Wii and then holding the button on the remote ( worked for me) then do it with the other one after you have the first one connected. this worked for me.

Back