Wii mote problems ARGG!! help me pleaes!

eriffic

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
hey guys, im trying to play multiplayer on madden, but my second controller isnt responding... its just flashing all 4 boxes on the bottom whenver i press a button. any help?! thanks

sorry, im just paranoid. so just hold on to the resync button on the back?

csiguy4u said:
Maybe you should try re-syncing the remote genius. . .or search the forum next time wouldn't hurt either.
The rudeness isn't needed.

Anyway, yes, perhaps resyncing will fix it. I'd help more if I could, but I only have one wiimote.

So what would people suggest if the wiimotes refuse to re sync with the console.

Only just got the console today and everything was going peachy until just a short while ago. I was looking at what was available on the Virtual Console, then dropped it back to the system menu only to find I had lost sync, not just the controller I had been navigating scant seconds before but also the other one lieing to one side.

Now neither one (one that came with the console, and one that was bought extra) will sync with the console.

I've tried ringing the helpline, but depending on the recorded message you want to believe they are either busy so please hold on, or they are closed despite their opening hours being between 8am-5pm (and I rang at 3.30pm).

I've sent an email so I guess I will just wait for an official response to the problem.

EDIT

Just to update my situation, I found a post by mrvette in the "Faulty WW? Hardware issues?..." thread were he had the exact same thing I did. The solution in his case and thankfully in mine, was to unplug the console for a few minutes and then plug it back in. The controller worked straight away after that without needing to press the sync buttons.

Last edited:
Back