Wii Motion Plus Games?

Nickel II

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2011
San Marcos, CA
Hi - Pretty new to the Wii and have had it for about 5 months. I am confused about something and I am sure this is a rookie question. Is there a list somewhere of games that actually USE the Wii Motion Plus technology?

I did some searches and found some old lists, but nothing current. The reason I ask is, I have 4 controllers. Two have the Motion Plus built in, and 2 have the adapter.

I am about to get Mario Kart in the mail with 2 wheels. It would be nice to know if I should be using the controllers with Motion Plus built in, or use the ones with the adapter attached and just unattach the adapter.

I'm sure as I buy more games I'll be wondering if I even need to motion plus attachment or not? For example, I have the udraw tablet and Dood's big adventure. I have been using one of the controllers with motion plus built in. Turns out I could just be using the regular controller. I called the company that makes Udraw today and they said it doesn't use motion plus so I can just use the regular controller without any difference.

Any help or direction on a list appreciated.

Very nice Skippy - thanks. I even tried Wikipedia and could only find a wiki on the motion plus itself! Much appreciated.

Back