Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii Motion Plus Games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by Nickel II, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Nickel II

Nickel II WiiChat Member

Hi - Pretty new to the Wii and have had it for about 5 months. I am confused about something and I am sure this is a rookie question. Is there a list somewhere of games that actually USE the Wii Motion Plus technology?

I did some searches and found some old lists, but nothing current. The reason I ask is, I have 4 controllers. Two have the Motion Plus built in, and 2 have the adapter.

I am about to get Mario Kart in the mail with 2 wheels. It would be nice to know if I should be using the controllers with Motion Plus built in, or use the ones with the adapter attached and just unattach the adapter.

I'm sure as I buy more games I'll be wondering if I even need to motion plus attachment or not? For example, I have the udraw tablet and Dood's big adventure. I have been using one of the controllers with motion plus built in. Turns out I could just be using the regular controller. I called the company that makes Udraw today and they said it doesn't use motion plus so I can just use the regular controller without any difference.

Any help or direction on a list appreciated.

2. Skippy

Skippy WiiChat Member

3. Nickel II

Nickel II WiiChat Member

Very nice Skippy - thanks. I even tried Wikipedia and could only find a wiki on the motion plus itself! Much appreciated.