Wii Music Channel

I had read that it would be a channel, but now that you say that, your version makes much more sense.

^In the future you'll be able to buy WiiWare/VC Titles for friends and the next time they get on their wii they will have a message saying a gift has been bought for them.

Ahh that's sweet...LIK why don't you write down my code so you can surprise me when it comes out...LOL!

yeah because it would be so much easier then going to youtube and google all the time

Marioman said:
Ahh that's sweet...LIK why don't you write down my code so you can surprise me when it comes out...LOL!
I think I have you added...Wait, maybe not.

*Thinks hard* hmmm...

Why on earth would i spend my money on the virtual console to give to some one else? Esp. when it doesnt have online multiplayer i could see if games on teh(ooops im sorry for the typo don't what the editors to get mad)The vc were online multiplayer then i would want my friend to have it but come one they could have gave us a music channel a real demo channel instead of a ds channel. Then theres a tv guide channel? Nintendo what are you doing? They have lost there mind

Last edited:
{Axtlár} said:
There's a Dictionary channel
wow i made a typo (THE)there you go ms finnely didn't know i was going to see you again. Do you get paid to edit on your free time. wow that sure was a waste of your time. lol

Theres tons of programs that run from youre internet browser and let you create a playlist on your computer.

Winamp actually works as well

Back