Wii Music Channel

people the DS demon channel you have been hearing has been mistaken the real name is DS/Wii Demo Channel so you can play wii and DS demos. there wiil be hundreds of demos even for games that came out some time ago.

Remington said:
Does anyone have ANY info on if it's real or when it's coming out?

I'm not sure it it's being released as a game or a channel.

Here are some videos: http://au.media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827335/vids_1.html

From IGN:

"An expected compilation of music titles utilizing the unique control aspects of the Wii controller. Bang on a drum set, conduct an orchestra, and make beautiful music with your videogame machine!

Two games in the Wii Music franchise have already been revealed: one allows you to conduct an orchestra (and was famously used my Shigeru Miyamoto to debut Wii to the world at E3 2006), while the other allows you to break out the beat on a drum kit.

It is unknown how many Wii Music games may be included in final package. Perhaps this series might be released online as part of the Nintendo Virtual Console? Please check back for official word."

^Thats part of the "WiiGame" Series (WiiSports, WiiPlay, WiiFit) and is called WiiMusic. It is indeed a game, not a channel.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thats part of the "WiiGame" Series (WiiSports, WiiPlay, WiiFit) and is called WiiMusic. It is indeed a game, not a channel.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think that was what the original poster was asking about.

Back