Wii Music Details

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Japanese Web site Ruliweb.com presented new details today about Nintendo's upcoming title Wii Music.

According to the report, the gameplay in Wii Music will revolve around 'Play Sessions.' Up to six characters can participate in a session, four of which can be human-controlled. Players can expect the game to feature both old and new music from Nintendo's internal sound team. Replay options for each session should also be available.

Players will have access to the conductor baton and over 40 instruments, such as the Folk Guitar, Bass Guitar, Trumpet, Xylophone and Maracas. Different instruments will feature different controls. The trumpet will make stronger sounds when the Wii Remote is held at a high angle and weaker sounds at a low angle; the drums can be played using two Wii Remotes; a button can be used as a "pick" when playing the guitar to elicit both single sounds and full chords, and so forth.

Wii Music currently carries a tentative 2008 release date for all territories.

Source:
http://www.thewiire.com/news/1152/1/Wii_Music_Over_40_Instruments_Different_Control_Schemes

This sounds like it will be a lot more entertaining than Rock Band or Guitarhero. I'll definitely be buying/ asking for this. Question is, will it actually be quite the opposite to what we suspect?

I like this game it looks really cool when they were doing loz music

wow this is extremely deep and seems to be pretty well thought out, and i could see this as being a really fun game to play with a bunch of friends

I wonder if it just going to be nintendo music

I would prefer it just to be Nintendo music honestly. We have our Guitar Heros, Rock Bands, and DDR's for current music. I think this game really does sound like one that I'll purchase.

I can see them putting mozart and other old classical music on though I hope u can download more song to when new nintendo games come out

Eh, i'd rather a healthy balance of both. I'd like to be able to both play modern and classical, video game and easy listening tunes.

If it not just nintendo music I would like some hip hop or something beside heavy metal like on gh3 daft pink kind of music or gorillas

alcapwn3ge said:
i think that it should be all Nintendo music and stuff and then maybe have downloadable stuff to get and so it could appeal to more people
That might be a better idea to save disc space and put it to better use :yesnod:

Back