Wii Music

the-triforce

Super Smash Bros
Feb 11, 2007
Is there going to be any new channels so you can listen to music because that would be cool :yesnod:

Would be. I wish you could play music with all games. Not just exite truck. They have to make it co you connect your IPOD and then pick the songs. Like XBOX

Yea i really hope they make it like the X Box where u can listen to music for any game.

The only thing i found was WiiHear which you haft to go on the opera browser. just type on google WiiHear its like a radio

Thats the one big thing i love about the 360, you can substitute the ingame music for your own.

cant. music would take up too much space. meaning either, 5 songs (mabye more) or vc games. because i remember hearing how the wii doesnt have that big of a storage for memory.

balrogs.pa said:
cant. music would take up too much space. meaning either, 5 songs (mabye more) or vc games. because i remember hearing how the wii doesnt have that big of a storage for memory.

thats where SD cards come to play..or maybe a external hard drive....or maybe it could be the ipod idea. they all are pretty awesome.

Back