wii my lexus :)

unggoy

wii like wii
Jan 11, 2007
Orlando FL
Everyone so I stumbled across another wii the other day and bought it, I placed it in my car, I have an 2000 IS300 with a 24 inch screen in the trunk, but for some reason the wiimote was really hit and miss, Anyone have any suggestions, or I might just sell the second one...

well...i suggest you just either sell it or stick to gamse where you dont need big movement (redsteel)

hmm

i don't understand why people can't find these wii's i have bought 4 already, have one in the house, had one in my car that i sold, sold another one 3 days later, and just ran into another one the other day!!!

I dunno why we can't find any either, but you wanna sell me one of your's man.

i hope u wernt on pimp my ride or i will kill u. :D TE-HE but anyway if its in the trunk, too much light! (who wans to play wii in their truck anywayz?)

Wow, here in San Diego the Wii's don't last more then one to two hours in stores when it comes in. I guess it must also depend on City population. Playstation 3 on the other hand is in every single store that sells PS3 :prrr:.

here in Canada they don't even find their way on the shelves people are already lining up

cross the border your close man, thats what i did yesterday. No since callin either just show up at walmart over in NY. I got mine at 11 and they just got there, i heard its all ups so follow the guy if ya gotta lol.

If you really want one and still can't find it. Order it online from websites like walmart, frys, etc. A friend got tired of running to the store all the time and just order it via online and got it in about 1 1/2 weeks later. Oh yeah he order it from walmart.com.

Back