Wii need a Online Gun game

I would like one, but you have to wait for Medal of Honor, bro :p MP3:C would have been the greatest...Too bad it didn't have that beautiful WiFi tag on it...

I've got high hopes for medal of honor. Doesn't it allow up to 32 players online?

I just hope it comes through and everything turns out ok. I also hope my connection can handle it. :scared:

Gr34t3st said:
I've got high hopes for medal of honor. Doesn't it allow up to 32 players online?

I just hope it comes through and everything turns out ok. I also hope my connection can handle it. :scared:
Yeah, 32 is what it is said to allow. I don't know about the FC situation yet so that might be an obstacle...

Red Steel 2 will (most likely) feature Online play, aswell. I'm rather intrested in RS2 than in MoH Heroes 2, 32 player sounds nice, though. Definate purchase.

Well I would love one for sure.
Red Steel 2, with the kinks worked out, should be good.

But if we don't get one that soon, I won't be angry.
The list of upcoming games looks good already.

But we need an EXCLUSIVE onlie shooter. MP3 would have been fantastic. Maybe Redsteel 2? (it will have to come a long way though..)

Battalion Wars II is also coming out at the end of october. i for one am really looking forward to that

Sadly, this is the first I've heard of Medal of Honour even being on the Wii. Sad eh? Well that would be nice if it went online, but for some reason, I can see it being very laggy. -_-

Back