Wii need a Online Gun game

Wii does NOT=We. lol

Medal of Honor will be amazing, i have faith, you should all should too. 32 is a lot.. as long as it doesnt lag, ill be happy.

i think we just need to pray that medal of honor heroes 2 will be a great online game for the wii and also a great game itself

lol well medal of honor sounds good, but one improvement for nintendo to think about is a headset?

especially on gun games need to communicate easily. Definetly guna by medal of honor. Red steel 2 sounds good i enjoy playing the original red steel.

Wii are getting lots of online shooters?

Just wait dude, the rush starts in november:)

yeah but now that there will be quite a few games going online it will be good for a headset....i guess what we have to do is be good and patient for it.

I'm hoping more for an FPS which has a good offline multiplayer, as when my friends are around, it's what I need. Course I'm getting BWii and MoH, and I'm really looking forward to RS2, as this ought to have a good single player mode, good multiplayer as well as a good online mode.

BWii
America: October 29, 2007
Japan: TBA 2007
Europe: Q4 2007
Australia: TBA 2008 (last, as always:lol:)

MoH
November 13, 2007
Australia: November 6, 2007 :yikes:

RS2
Isn't even in production yet, so not for a while...

Honestly?

If you want variety in online shooting games, I would either stick with XBOX or PC gaming. Both of those platforms have audiences that are more likely to support that type of game, and as such, will have more developers creating games in that vein. MOH definitely looks good for the Wii, but it's basically the only true online FPS coming out for the Wii that I've heard of. It seems that when it comes to games with a first person perspective (not FPS games), the Wii will - more than likely - be getting rail shooters, as opposed to a full blown FPS game.

If you're a FPS fan, you really don't want to miss The Orange Box, Crysis, etc, and I doubt those games will ever be coming to the Wii.

^Sorry, but I disagree^
I think Wii is the perfect console if you like first person shooters, as the controls are just PERFECT for them. There are plenty FPS games (Resident Evil 4, Call of Duty 3, Medal of Honor: Vanguard, Splintercell,... and plenty coming. And then there are the rail shooters, which is also quite a list. It won't be long before the games REALLY start coming, as everybody was caught by surprise by the success of the Wii. Come 2008, you won't be getting off your Wii) and as Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 has proven, proper online shooters can exist on the Wii, and will exist. Right now, though, xbox 360 has a larger FPS game library, but not for long.

And don't forget Metroid Prime 3, one helluva good shooter (although it's classified as an adventure).

Yea, there are definitely games coming out on the Wii with guns, but I assumed he was looking for games similar to Halo 3 (FPS in the traditional sense - not railed) - I didn't count MP3, since it doesn't have any online play modes, just trading.

I also agree that the Wii is a very close 2nd for the best control scheme available for FPS games, but that doesn't necessarily translate into an audience wanting to buy the game if they weren't interested in that type of thing to begin with.

I'm just saying - relatively speaking - the Wii will be dry of FPS games when looking at other platforms' libraries.

nah, well i was just wanted to know if the wii had any shooting games coming out, avalible for online play.

MoH sounds amazing, 32 players, hope the servers can handle it.

Warrior said:
But we need an EXCLUSIVE onlie shooter. MP3 would have been fantastic. Maybe Redsteel 2? (it will have to come a long way though..)
Red Steel is not made by Nintendo.

Back