Wii Needs Better Games !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep last november nd it has already sold more units then the 360 now that is saying something

has it really?? i didnt kno that? if soo *Wii should make an EFFORT to get more games*

and it's still sold out nationwide.

LAWL.

my guess is that once the craze dies down and wii's become widely available, game developers will start putting LOADS more effort into making quality wii titles. until then, wii would like to wait.

amaverick4 I had Scarface for Christmas and LOVE it, I've only 20% complete it so far and I've done LOADS of crazy missions. + Ah I see your point now, to have morrrrre realistic games, not get rid of fantasy ones.

well thats good to here. but how about the godfather... any body kno if its good?

if the Wii had a few good FPS coming out this year then im shure noone will be talkin crap anymore. because all the wii needs are more better fps with online like medal of honor heroes 2. i mean we have the adventure, the party games, the sports games, were just missing the fps; although mp3 nd mohh2 were great we just need more and better.

Wii SHOULD come out with better games since its been out for over a year now. But you never know... they're still announcing some crappy ass games along with a few good ones.

also i have been looking for guitar hero 3 for weeks and i cant seem to find 1 in the store plus.... alot of websites dont have it either.. any suggestions were i can find one?

[this is what a stupid person thinks]IF IT DONT HAVE BLOOD THEN I DONT LIKE IT MMHMM!!! ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS WW2 WW2 WW2....THE WII NEEDS MORE M RATED GAMES!! SINCE I HATE WII IT WILL STOP SELLING!!! [/this is what a stupid person thinks]

Honestly, anyone who uses the word nasty to describe a good video game is either cool as hell or dumb as rocks. The decision my friend, is up to you.

However when people say cool games are nasty that increases my chances personally of agreeing with them by about 35%. That's all I'm saying.

samXcor3 said:
[this is what a stupid person thinks]IF IT DONT HAVE BLOOD THEN I DONT LIKE IT MMHMM!!! ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS WW2 WW2 WW2....THE WII NEEDS MORE M RATED GAMES!! SINCE I HATE WII IT WILL STOP SELLING!!! [/this is what a stupid person thinks]

Honestly, anyone who uses the word nasty to describe a good video game is either cool as hell or dumb as rocks. The decision my friend, is up to you.

However when people say cool games are nasty that increases my chances personally of agreeing with them by about 35%. That's all I'm saying.

What the ****?

samXcor3 said:

agreed, i don't see why games have to be violent to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back