Wii Network name.

match002001

I'm like a ninja!
Jan 1, 2007
Austin, TX
Wii Online Code
1484-3381-6098-3781
Okay so I've been trying to find a way to access the Wii through the network. Might be possible might not be but either way I figured I would try.

Now I'm sending out a distress signal to all Network Gurus to unite. I'm wondering if there is a possible access though the user ID (i.e. \\COMPUTERNAME\) through the network. If not then there must be some way for 2-way communication through the router like the voting channel.

Come on you know it would be awesome to store stuff on the Wii that you normally wouldn't help out guys.

match002001 said:
Okay so I've been trying to find a way to access the Wii through the network. Might be possible might not be but either way I figured I would try.

Now I'm sending out a distress signal to all Network Gurus to unite. I'm wondering if there is a possible access though the user ID (i.e. \\COMPUTERNAME\) through the network. If not then there must be some way for 2-way communication through the router like the voting channel.

Come on you know it would be awesome to store stuff on the Wii that you normally wouldn't help out guys.

You are probably the 100,000th person to get that idea.

And no there is nothing you can do to access the wii filesystem across the network.

Back