Wii Newbie

Kilokahn

Wii Newbie
Dec 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Wii Online Code
5917-4772-3919-7250
Hello,

My name is Chris Haslage and I am an Alcoho... err, Wii Newbie!

Here is a little bit about me:

I worked at Nintendo of America as a columnist, game reviewer and graphics designer for awhile, then made my move and worked with Interact's GameShark regime doing the same thing. Once Interact sank and people went to Datel, I ran a computer store and a radio station. When Mad Catz bought the GameShark, I went back to the 'Shark as a columnist and reviewer. Now I run the tech support area over at Spacial Audio Solutions, where we create radio automation software and other goodies.

I have many hobbies, besides radio of course, which includes my RES project (which is pretty known in the world). I also remaster albums on my spare time, one of my remaster works is Animalympics.

I have a beautiful wife named Christina (yes, feel free to laugh... Chris and Christina) and no children yet. We're saving up for a Prius then save up for the kids next. ;)

I am an open book, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Chris

Wow, you lead a pretty successfull life. I as well want to become some sort of graphics designer. But I hear that is a tough feild to get accepted into, so if that doesn't work out, I want to be a police officer or a math teacher. (xD, I know, 3 totally different feilds of work.)

So, I see you own a Wii, what games have you bought?

I have Zelda and of course Wii Sports. My next purchase will be Metal Slug Anthology, I love the classics I guess. I also purchased a DS the same day so I could enjoy both. For the DS I have the New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart. Though, I have noticed there are a lot of cheating on Mario Kart, I am not sure how though...

Other than that, yeah, my life is pretty good, though I have a lot of money due on credit cards. Need to get that in check, I guess. :p

From a fellow metal sluger

Back