wii news channel is up and running!!

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
News Channel Online Uk & Australia!!!!

NEWS CHANNEL ONLINE UK & Australia!!!! went on shop channel it said i needed to update and now updates done ive got the news channel

Last edited:
Wooho!! I just noticed that on the Ninty website, but sadly I'm at work now. I checked the news on the Ninty site just as I woke up - They could have updated it a bit sooner - I could have enjoyed the news channel for a few mins before leaving for work :sad:

thats sucks, i like it, it actually looks like it gets updated very often so its not like the weather channel, which has disappointed me so far, hopefully they will fix that

I'm just getting updates now for my wii in Australia, looks like nintendo put it up around 12 hours early than they said. That's a big thumbs up from me! Halfway done :D

I have to say Ninty are starting to really kick things off now... I knew it would just take a little time to get their house in order. Never have I lost sight of Nintendo, and this is why... The best is yet to come :arf:

i'm loving the news channel, I really like the way you can go around the globe and look at international news stories, strange that Canada (2nd largest country in the world) doesnt seem to have any news today yet!

5/5 for Nintendo on the news channel.

Kellogg said:
i'm loving the news channel, I really like the way you can go around the globe and look at international news stories, strange that Canada (2nd largest country in the world) doesnt seem to have any news today yet!

5/5 for Nintendo on the news channel.

Second largest country in the world... are.. are you sure of that?

Yes, I saw my Wii glowing ominously this morning, and knew it was full of the world's ills...

I like how in the globe view, the stories stack up and fly around a bit as you zoom out and the regions shrink from view.

Back