Wii Noob

99neonracer

Wii Noob
Dec 23, 2006
Arkansas :(
Wii Online Code
5757-0229-3170-3113
Hi all, my name is Adrian. I'm active duty military and have been for about 4 years. I recently bought a Wii last sunday and love everything about it. I'm 25 and the Wii was supposed to be from Santa but my wife let the cat out of the bag so we opened it. Right now we only have Wii Sports but are looking into getting another game. Well I have been looking around the site for a couple of days so I thought that I would just join. Seems like alot of good people, willing to help others out. Well see you around guys/gals.

Adrian

I do have one question that some of the veterans might be able to answer. I recently downloaded the Opera browser and now it seems like it takes a bit longer for channels to show up. It was almost instant before I downloaded the browser and now SOMETIMES it takes a minute to load up. Any idea why this is?

Well thanks in advance.

Sorry, i cant help you with anything your asking for. But i will give you a whats up. :p

Welcome 99neonracer. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess would be a good first game for you to buy. As far as you channel loading problem goes, I have no idea how to fix it. My Wii hasn't given me that problem.

Back