Wii now in stock @ Amazon.co.uk

I ordered one this morning, though i am a little pissed. I choose the next day delivery option thinking i'd get it on Saturday then at the end of the order it said something about the 19th!!! Wtf, that means i just lost nearly 8 quid. If it doesnt come on satuday then im going to be annoyed.

Thanks a load for the info mate, saved me going along the shops this afternoon :D

Yeah, 14 were in stock at 8.00 this morning when i ordered and i checked back at 10.30 and they were gone (I bet they were gone way before 10 though).

They must be losing so much money. They could just take orders and promise to send out the Wiis out as soon as they have them, but they keep insisting on only taking orders when they have consoles in stock! Why?!

As long as they made it clear on the page, then no one could moan. Oh well.

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 19 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Items dispatching soon:
Delivery estimate: 19 Dec 2006

* 1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

and that's with next day delivery. wtf. I was hoping to get my Wii tomorrow seeing as i ordered it at 8.00AM today... I hope they forgot to update my profile or something :(

:sad:

i paid for standard delievery and got it on day of release :).

Don't worry. Amazon are giving really long delivery estimates at the moment, so that people can't whine to them if their order doesn't get there by Chrimbo.

In most cases, if you choose first class delivery, you'll get it the day after they dispatch it or the day following. I got Wii Play and an extra nunchuk on Tuesday and my profile still says it will arrive after 25 Dec. :lol:

Oh, okay, thanks for the reassurance ^.^

Seems they haven't dispatched it today though.. can't blame 'em at this time of the year, I guess.

I dont understand, I signed up for email alerts for the Wii at amazon.co.uk, I never got an email about this extra stock.:mad:

Oh well, if anyone notices any more in stock, let us know. Or if anyone is buying one from amazon, are you willing to sell it to me?

Crana said:
Oh, okay, thanks for the reassurance ^.^

Seems they haven't dispatched it today though.. can't blame 'em at this time of the year, I guess.

You'll probably see it go to "dispatching soon" for about a day or two before they actually dispatch it. Probably because it's Christmas. ;)

Yeah, the Wii is now depatching soon... I'm guessing they will post it on Monday. Good thing as im at college on Monday, so on Tuesday I'll be up early :D

Totally offtopic, but how long does the remote last?

Back