wii nunchuk

renegade

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Anyone having trouble finding a wii nunchuk.. i went out to buy a new remote and nunchuk today but everywhere in manchester is sold out of the nunchuk. also wii play is crap!

ohh but i want it now... why are you being nice to me... most lamo's on here are being kinda hostile...

nah not all of us.. but you said wii play is crap?
i have heard so many mixed opinions.. i might just get it for the wii-mote :)

look at the tread called This Forum... im being ripped apart by some 40y/o guys im sure still live with their parents... wii play is ok but only 3 out of the 9 games are worth playing... the fishing was a total upset.

i got my nunchuck from ebay. payed the same as i would of if it were retail. same with the classic controller. got them in about 3-5 days from USPS.

they are NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to find over by me in retail stores.

there are alot on ebay but of course they are higher than buying from walmart. i bought one for 29.00 so paid alittle over 10.00 more but i got it and am happy.

dcofty said:
there are alot on ebay but of course they are higher than buying from walmart. i bought one for 29.00 so paid alittle over 10.00 more but i got it and am happy.

damn you got jipped! :yikes:

i paid the same price for everything. and they are perfectly sealed with not a single problem with them:thumbsup:

so how much is wii play with wii-mote..
and how much is a regular controller
anyone know off the top of their head.. don't feel like goggling

lol i wouldnt say that... if u can catch it at walmart u are doing good... plus they are 20.00 in stroes so 29.00 - 20.00 minus 4.00 shipping im out what really 5.00 thats a cheeseburger meal at sonic lol i think it was far deal.

renegade said:
Anyone having trouble finding a wii nunchuk.. i went out to buy a new remote and nunchuk today but everywhere in manchester is sold out of the nunchuk. also wii play is crap!

Yeah in Manc I got WiiPlay because they had NO Wiimotes lol...
Ummmm Nunchuks are NEVER in!

Everything is sold out where I am ;;

I need a new wiimote since I returned the broken one I had.

-eyes his Gamestop giftcard-

They didn't have any in on the 26th, nor today!

Woe is me!

-wanders over to that topic-

they have loads of remotes here.. just not nunchuks.. i really want to play red steel two player.. the phone mission sounds too good!!!

Back