Wii on Cavemen TV show

Skippy

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
So that new Cavemen show was on last night (based on the Geico cavemen commercials). It was a terrible, awful show, but it did feature the Wii prominantly. Although they never actually said "Wii" or "Nintendo".

I found the main clip here on YouTube:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC8beowrA2I[/MEDIA]

There was another short clip later showing some golf, but I didn't see that clip online.

lol ! Listen to the music from wiiboxing. They are faking the boxing :p They are not even boxing :p The match is already over.

cyberzomby said:
lol ! Listen to the music from wiiboxing. They are faking the boxing :p They are not even boxing :p The match is already over.

Actually, I think the match was actually being played, man. The match wasn't over, it was just beginning.

lol wtf a whole series made up entirely on the Geico commercials

this show reallly sucked. I watched it too, i was sooooooooooo surprised at how bad it was

lol
roundhouse is a new catchphrase now...

my favorite is still...

DO A BARREL ROLL

That show will bomb. It probably would have done better if they were aliens... cough ilegals.

I thought the show was solid. If nothing is on, i could see myself tuning in. A lot of pretty subtle stuff, so you have to be paying quite a bit of attention...but overall solid show...

Back