Wii on HD TV w Virutual Console

durabull

Durabull
Dec 2, 2006
Hello,

I just inherited a 32" HD LCD T.V., and I tried my Virtual Console on it. It was horrible! The frame rates were completly messed up. I found a few forums talking about the issue, but they were all dated '07. I'm on the verge of purchasing a 50" Panasonic Plasma T.V., but I want to know if there will still be issues with the Virtual Console games.

On a related note, what if I hook my NES directly up to the Plasma T.V.? Will that work?

Any advice will be welcome! I don't want to waste my money on an HD TV if it will render Console playing obsolete...

I'm not exactly sure what your problems with the VC games were, but I have found some virtual console games do not display properly when they are "upconverted" through a receiver or other device. If the upconversion is avoided the games work fine.

Hello,

I just inherited a 32" HD LCD T.V., and I tried my Virtual Console on it. It was horrible! The frame rates were completly messed up. I found a few forums talking about the issue, but they were all dated '07. I'm on the verge of purchasing a 50" Panasonic Plasma T.V., but I want to know if there will still be issues with the Virtual Console games. QUOTE]

Hi mate,

I have the same issue with SMB3 on the Virtual Console, (im using a 42'' TV).
The picture keeps clipping, where it cannot keep up with itself.

No idea how to fix.

How old is your T.V.? LCD or Plasma? What model?

Thanks!

Back