Wii online coming June 25th (or close to it)

Roadrunner32 said:
Where did you hear Madden 08 won't be online?:( If that is true I'm going to be very dissapointed. I Won't even buy it

i heard 3rd party games wont have online games until 2008. so they cant make them yet. .....

also.. online play would be optional, i doubt they would force it on us. It would be an option, i would think

from ign, what they said after the list

The above list was taken directly from Nintendo's press statement, and though there are a few gems in the list (Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Pokemon Battle Revolution all have final dates set), we're still missing out on a few key games. Titles such as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers: Charged, and Battalion Wars II are nowhere to be seen, suggesting late summer/early fall releases. In an interview today with Nintendo executives, Metroid Prime 3 was officially confirmed as neither a Q1 or Q2 release.

do u think, we will hear more tomorrow after the conference with nintendo representative?about more games?

Wiitime said:
from ign, what they said after the list

The above list was taken directly from Nintendo's press statement, and though there are a few gems in the list (Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Pokemon Battle Revolution all have final dates set), we're still missing out on a few key games. Titles such as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers: Charged, and Battalion Wars II are nowhere to be seen, suggesting late summer/early fall releases. In an interview today with Nintendo executives, Metroid Prime 3 was officially confirmed as neither a Q1 or Q2 release.

do u think, we will hear more tomorrow after the conference with nintendo representative?about more games?

lets pray to god we hear something

yea, sony announced info on w/e it is PS Home... so lets hope, tomorrow, we will see that they have announced info, even just a ssbb will be realsed by fall or marios strikers by july 1st etc... i am dyin for some info on those games..... i also hope nintendo makes a headset, or even a chat thing, so u can say Hey, good luck b4 ur match lol.....

pokeman is kind of sad!

Hopefully there will be proper games making use of online play.

I suppose its got to start some where!

Pokemon isnt a game on my list to buy... but nice to see they have some dates! And hope to hear some more tomorrow.

I am since its online (I want to try the Wii's online out REALLY bad)

yessss! pokemon! i love this game. And i know you all secretly love it too. Im glad to see it has a leader board on the wifi and you can challenge the leaders or have random battles.

asdfnick said:
yessss! pokemon! i love this game. And i know you all secretly love it too. Im glad to see it has a leader board on the wifi and you can challenge the leaders or have random battles.

Really? if thats the case i might have to get this one. Sounds really sweet

Back