Wii Online Date Set!

Aww, it better be the same release date in UK too! Or I won't be happy! Then again, it's only pokemon. But I still wanna try online gaming. Maybe I'll move to the US...

Some people say Nov, there is no definate date for Europe. I live in the U.S.

Hmm.. I'll be pretty pissed if we gotta wait that long, can't believe it's going to be that long for the US. They gotta pull something out of their hats

HERES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

Its only the pokemon game, and apparently there is no main game to it, its more like pokemon Colosseum where you can either upload pokemon from the ds game, or battle with a preset party, I think real online starts with brawl or mp3 (if the rumours are true)

dan99iel said:
Real news! For the americans. I'm a good sport, so i will look on the positive side of this. It's great that the U.S. is getting news! I knew this about japan a while ago but that wasn't rock solid. I wonder when the Australians will get online ..:frown2:
Our first game will be Mario Strikers Charged Football in June

Flagel said:
Its only the pokemon game, and apparently there is no main game to it, its more like pokemon Colosseum where you can either upload pokemon from the ds game, or battle with a preset party, I think real online starts with brawl or mp3 (if the rumours are true)
.... just said that right before

Back