Wii Online FAQ

I'm pretty sure many people have had this problem so someone should have the answer for this question....this is my first time updating my wii thru the internet (DSL)..i'm using a wifi usb connector and its been 3 hours and still tells me "Updating...Do not turn the power off. Please wait a moment".....how long is it supposed to take to update??? the screen is now a shaded gray....can somebody tell me anything? if i can do something to increase the speed or something? how long should i expect it to download completely? another thing, the little blue bar that tells me how much has been downloaded looks like its not even moving...but i still i see that the wii is connected on my pc....somebody help

I connect to the internet with my laptop through a wireless card.
Can my Wii also connect this way through my laptop via a usb connection?
If so where can I buy a usb cable as my cable I use for my printer does not look like it will connect into the Wii.
Thanks

Hi. We can`t find a way to play GameCube Games on Wii. Is it possble? or sholud we just give up? Jan och Victor.

Problem powering up

I tried to switch on my Wii but the power light would only go red and no matter how many times I pressed it or tried to switch it on via the remote it would not power up. I used a friend's power pack and it came on OK, could not get to a store to get a replacement but I used another transformer I had with a 12v 50Hz output and tried it but no joy. Tried my friends pwer pack again and now absolutely nothing.

Any ideas, its a Christmas present for the kids so need an urgent but of help if possible.

Neo.

The Wii remote will not work properly. Tried to resync, problem of cursor not appearing still there. The use of the plus minus works along with the power button. Why can't we see th hand?

hi to all,
i am a newbie in wii and i recently downloaded via wii shop online channel, zelda ocarina of time. so, i have a problem. i can't save my progress in game. does anyone knows how to save in this game? of course i have saved the game several times but when i start the game, it's always appears to be in his very earlies!

help

i just got a wi fi connection for my wii. i am having difficulty. i needed to download newer version of the drive since i have windows vista. i tried installing the new drive and it keeps saying internet connection sharing error(6)?? i have no idea what else to do to get it to work.

to play games online do you need to purchase the browser ..or is this just for surfing,emails etc?

Back