Wii Online FAQ

i am trying to use a Usb cabal to get internet but its not working and my wii wont even cut on

Last edited:
vane y ito said:
can i play movie dvd on my wii
No, DVDs are not compatible with the Wii. There will be a possible hardware update for the Wii which might have DVD playback, but don't expect it anytime soon. Hope I could help out. :thumbsup:

problems starting sports

I have been using wii sports just fine until last night. I can do everything, like change my mii figures, etc. except start the game. It just makes a noice and then says it cannot read the disc. I tried a different disc and with same results. Any ideas on what might be the problem?

Online Stuff

Hey, I was wondering if the online feature will ever get any better for the wii?
The friend codes are extremely annoying, I realize that they are there for safety, but couldn't you have some parental controls that turn that on and off, and maybe some lobbys on there too so you can make wii friends. There could be a really good mii chat lounge or something. Also I have heard that with the few games that have online play you have to play with registered friends, and that sounds like the most stupid thing to me. When I played halo I rarely played with people I knew, and it was so much more fun that way.

Hi all

I looked at the FAQ and I did not see how to load a game from a cd so that it appears on the menu and I do not have to keep switching cds. What am I missing???

We are trying to play GC Kirby. I have a controller and GC memory disk. But, 1st screen says to create new save file Yes or NO. How do I click yes? Wii controller doesnt work. Plug GC type controller into Wii controller and that doesnt work either. What am I missing? GC type controller is new.

how do I find the safe code for the 3rd level of Super Paper Mario.they gave me numbers but I can,t figure it out on how theysuppose to be put in the lock access box

Last edited:
Hi R.N. How far can my WiFi USB connector be from my console (from your experience)? At the moment it's 6 metres clear line of sight and still getting error code 52140. Regards Jack

Back