Wii Online FAQ

Clearing browser history

Is there any way to clear the internet browser history, or cookies or the like on my Wii? I want to keep it as clean and running as smooth as possible. What are my options?

How come I can go on the Weather channel with no problem but I can not access the Shop Channel.:cryin:

I have a question about Mii's mingling:

If a friend of mine creates a Mii that shows up in my parade and I copy that Mii to my plaza, can that Mii now mingle with anyone in my address book or is it prevented from mingling from my Wii? My suspicion is that since you cannot edit them they are not able to mingle. This would make some sense due to the fact that my friend's friends may not necessarily be my friends.

I appologize if this has been asked/answered before but through numerous searches I've been unable to find an answer.

branandlee said:
Is there any way to clear the internet browser history, or cookies or the like on my Wii? I want to keep it as clean and running as smooth as possible. What are my options?

delete watever u have downloaded

nickestout said:
hey any one know were to go after you got the boss key in the water temple

its better if u find out for urself even tho it may take a long time to find out that is wat makes a Zelda game is all the mysteries

you hook shot the light in the main circle part of the dungeon then carefully drop down on to that circle platform with the locked door on it. that is where the boss is.

I think some one has answered this but is there gonna be an headset to online play, i ve played on the 360 and the reception is far better than ive ever seen, if this headset is possible wat date is up for its release.
Holla back thanks

ssbm4ever said:
I think some one has answered this but is there gonna be an headset to online play, i ve played on the 360 and the reception is far better than ive ever seen, if this headset is possible wat date is up for its release.
Holla back thanks

yes there is a headset for the online play for wii but its release date is still unknown. all i kno is that it comes out whenever online play comes out

registerednerd said:
Q: What is my Wii usernme? Is it the same as the Wii Console Nickname?
A: Yes, they are one and the same, but what you enter for someone else's console name doesn't have to match what they entered on their Wii. It will work either way.

Q: What does the Wii username do?
A: As far as I can tell, nothing. The username you enter for friends does not have to match what they entered on their Wii.
Does this mean I can give out any Wii username I want? For example, I've just added 'Aylwin' as my Wii username but that's not really the Console Nickname. It doesn't matter, right? I'm assuming not.

The games aren't region coded, are they? If not, does the Wii console support both PAL and NTSC?

Sorry if these are very basic questions. I just got my Wii yesterday.

Aylwin said:
Does this mean I can give out any Wii username I want? For example, I've just added 'Aylwin' as my Wii username but that's not really the Console Nickname. It doesn't matter, right? I'm assuming not.

The games aren't region coded, are they? If not, does the Wii console support both PAL and NTSC?

Sorry if these are very basic questions. I just got my Wii yesterday.

im guessin this is ur very first time? but to answer ur questions yes u can give out any name u want. i think maybe only 1 or 2 games may be regoin coded but i may be wrong.

minismok said:
im guessin this is ur very first time?
Considering that my last console was the Atari, yeah, you might as well say this is my first time. :D

Back