Wii Online Gaming

ScottieD

Ultimate GAMER
Dec 10, 2006
outterspace
Wii Online Code
6911-5216-5010-9275
Well for the most part the online gaming together won't start in America until the supposed game "Battalion Wars II" comes out which is still TBA release date?...

and I guess yeah they are hoping to have a headset for people to talk to each other of course....

So yeah I am just as ancious as all the rest of ya!!! and that way we shall all meet and finally get to whip each other ass!! :D

Stay Posted :wtf:

Pokémon is the first online game and that won't be followed by BWii

u have quite a few that'll be out bfore christmas. we waited this long for online games im sure we can wait a little longer. it wont kill u unless u let it.

minismok said:
u have quite a few that'll be out bfore christmas. we waited this long for online games im sure we can wait a little longer. it wont kill u unless u let it.

lol, i'm slowly dying!:lol:

America have already got Pokemon battle revolution which is online. Battalion wars 2 looks awesome, cant wait. be patient more online games will come.

Warrior said:
America have already got Pokemon battle revolution which is online. Battalion wars 2 looks awesome, cant wait. be patient more online games will come.

Just wanted to point out that Japan has had Pokemon since December 14. US has been behind the entire rest of the world when it comes to online play.

I don't know about you all, but my Wii Remote becomes unresponsive at the worst times when I'm playing. I can't even imagine how bad that is going to piss me off when I'm playing online, especially when you couple that with the lag.

Just a question, when we have all these online games out, that are supposedbly going to be awesome, what about the friend codes. Also my friend can play the DS, using Wi-Fi, and no offense my friend is an idiot.. and he says he was battling some kid in Michigan, well I was just wondering, he doesn't no any body in Michigan, and he has never once said anything about Friend Codes... so I'm like huh?

i think u have the choice of playin random people as well. even so i hate friend codes.

ScottieD said:
Dammit we need some more online games!!!!!!!!!

Let's put it this way:

Online Games Being Released

July

August

Madden '08

September

October

EA Playground

November

December

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

January - March