Wii online play & DS connection

Nanobyte

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
Somewhere...I guess you'll never know!
Wii Online Code
2330-9602-6883-9622
Hey. I heard that sometime in the future, nintendo was going to make games that you could play online against people. :rolleyes: Does anyone know any thing about that, and what games would be capable of doing that?

Also, I heard they would come out with games that you could connect the DS to, wirelessly. Does anyone know any thing about that, and what games would be capable of doing that?
:wink:

You heard right, super smash bros brawl, along with tons of first and third party games will go online. (INCLUDNG GUITAR HERO WII!)

-even right now you can downlaod a FREE internet browser, go on youtube, google, nintendo.com, wiichat, myspace or any of that junk you want. Its on the virtual console

-PLUS you can add people's wii numbers and have a Wii IM like thing. :cornut: WII FOR LIFE!

Wiitendo said:
You heard right, super smash bros brawl, along with tons of first and third party games will go online. (INCLUDNG GUITAR HERO WII!)

-even right now you can downlaod a FREE internet browser, go on youtube, google, nintendo.com, wiichat, myspace or any of that junk you want. Its on the virtual console

-PLUS you can add people's wii numbers and have a Wii IM like thing. :cornut: WII FOR LIFE!

I know about the online stuff, for I myself wave a couple wii friends, VC games, use all my online channels (including the opera browser), and chat with friends, but I ment like online multi player (like XBOX live). Also, does any one know about that connection between the wii & DS, and what games that would be compatable with?

Back