wii online question

crazymonkey

The Greatest In The World
Nov 20, 2006
can i buy a usb cord plug that in the wii then in my modem then connect to wii online even if my modem is being used by my router by ethernet:sick:

You would buy the USB adapter, then since you said you have a router, plug the adapter into the router. Then you can access the internet on your Wii and any computers that are already connected.

my router dosent have a usb port do i plug it into my computer and if i plug it in my computer what do i plug in the wii beacause i go to gamestop and buy the ds wi-fi adapter

the usb adapter had a ethernet port on it. so u just run a CAT5 cord from ur router into the usb adapter, and then the usb adapter into the Wii

PAStAMAAAN said:
the usb adapter had a ethernet port on it. so u just run a CAT5 cord from ur router into the usb adapter, and then the usb adapter into the Wii

i added you pastman

where do i get the usb adapter and the ds wi-fi adapter the same thing

what does pm mean and how do i do it iam stupid i know but how do you do it:smilewinkgrin:

sorry about my last post, i think i might be under the wrong impression about how the usb adapter works. someone correct me if im wrong.

Back