Wii Online - What A Letdown

All these post this guy creates seem to have no meaning. What I mean is how can something be a let down when it has not even been released? Why make a bunch of assumptions on something you have no idea how it's going to perform and what's going to be offered on it. that's just my 2 cents.

Friend-codes are only required for "E" games luckily that means even "E+10" games don't need em

KingOfKlutch said:
I wouldn't mind paying for the nintendo service if they would just release it already

Well I bougt my wii because i'm a fan of nintendo...

But honestly.. i'm being nice when I say that if nintendo doesnt bust out some awesome multiplayer strategy here before christmas '07. I'm going to be feeding my money to another beast.

I'm a fps fan, yes i figured nintendo wouldnt have anything to satisfy that hunger, but multiplayer... like everyone else with a brain (or who had to spend their own money on their wii) I want basic multiplayer games at least. Maybe it takes time to develop a good online strategy.. but i look at it like this...

microsoft came out with xbox live a whole system era ago. They dont have the same live sysem in place for the 360 now do they? no. Live is in stage 2.. meaning it was made then made better. Whatever nintendo pulls out in the next year, i'm shure will not be as good, it takes time to see how the gamers react and to find out how to make it just right. Also its obvious, nintendo is about chasing that "new market" of "non-gamers", that alone shows they dont give a rats ass about a great online play experience.

Ok... well I'm going to go look at my local 360/ps3 kiosk contemplating wich to buy when sadly... nintendos online "strategy" flops. :frown2:

i'm not the enemy i love you nintendo but maybe its just for your retro appeal, so far i have no reason to beleive you are the future of "gaming", maybe "family fun" tho :sleep:

Nintendo's greatest weakness has been online gaming. X-band, ZBattle show Nintendo games online freaking own! A very large percentage of gamers do not play games online(gamefaqs polls). However the number of online gamers grow year on year. I believe from 2007, and out it's vital to a system to have decent online gaming.

I agree with sagema........Online gaming is nintendo weakness. We will see how much of a weakness it is with the wii.. graphics has always been bareable. not the best but Okay. Nintendo could make another wii and just plus high graphics on it for its next system. So nintendo left themselves plenty room to comeback with a second hit. That's one of the advantages nintendo has over the rest of the system. They leave more room for improvement

Here is a video of Mario Strikers Charged. It look amazing and seems to have some awesome online play too. Hopefully we see this kind of stuff in a lot of other games soon.

http://www.n4g.com/wii/News-36242.aspx (It takes a long time to download but is worth it... the online play part is a the end.)

Mario Strikers rules! It won't need friend codes but if you want it has an option to use them. Also it's coming in 23 days iin Europe(where I live,yay)

Back