Wii online

CoolBreez

WiiChat Member
Oct 3, 2006
dose anyone have any info or pics aboute how the server for playing games online for wii is going to look like?

WHY THE H377 DID YOU MAKE 4 OF THESE TOPICS!?!?

And To Answer Your Question... I Have No Idea...

sarry i really dident mean to make but one post of this. and ok I was just woundering.

CoolBreez said:
dose anyone have any info or pics aboute how the server for playing games online for wii is going to look like?
I have a little info, your not going to be able to play online untill 2007

From the Official American Wii guy (forgot his name), Online play for any game won't be available until next year. There will be Online play, just don't know exactly when. (source: g4)

Online play will also be completly free. While there are no games with online play til sometime in 2007, some game developers like Ubisoft have hinted at downloadable content. Virtual Console will be online aswell, although multiplayer is up in the air as far as I know.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
WHY THE H377 DID YOU MAKE 4 OF THESE TOPICS!?!?

And To Answer Your Question... I Have No Idea...
Seriously, what are you talking about? He hasn't made any other threads other than this one on this topic, unless they were deleted by a mod or something.
Even if he had, it probably was an accedent. You were new once to this forum, so try to show some compassion please.

Last edited:
Back