wii or 360 ... hmmmm

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
http://trailers.gwn.com/movies/play.php/f/656/

(sorry if there is no hyper link.. i dont know how to do them, just copy paste it into the url)

this trailer has me made me seriously consider to get the 360 or the wii!!!
how good does that trailer look!!!..
the ame play looks so good especially in some of the FPS's..
after watching that movie wich 1 do you seriously reckon you will get, or think is better...
( i think ime still gonna get the wii though lol)..

Stupid question
What do you want game wise
asses the games then make your own deseion

I like bunnies and fields of flowers.

NOTE: Please respect others, calling someone names will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm im thinking about getting a 360 MAYBE after i get my wii :), sometimes i like to look as something that is beyond appealing to the eyes dont get me wrong, i cannot wait for the wii

When it comes to deciding on which console to buy I always say it depends on what kind of games you like, but if you have the money I'd recommend getting both a Wii and a 360.

yeh, but if u compare the ps3 and xbox360, ps3 is better. but most games will be the same. so a wii + xbox360 seems a good choice (+ u save $50, thats a wii game btw)

i dont really care.

pizzaluvr said:
get a wii60!!!

the 360 for online gaming and great games

wii for inovative gameplay, graphics and controller

graphics? huh...
wii will haev online too, we just gotta wait. dude xbox and gamecube looked all flashy like that too..but look who turned out the winner.

i want both....im going to get the Wii with my money at launch or sometime around launch, then im gonna ask for the 360 for christmas! great plan great plan.....*propbably isnt going to work* but great plan

xbox 360: Check
Wii: Check (got the money, jsut waiting till Nov. 19th!)
PS3: Maybe ill get a used one in a few years once it drops to an affordable price

I would recommend you to get both. Maybe you can get one this year and the other next year. That’s what I'm doing

I'm trying to get the wii this year(have the money for it) and xbox360 next year.

Back