wii or 360

sagema said:
What hurts the 360 is it's price tag. You have to buy the hard drive, Xbox Live, 1 decent game, and what does all that equal? $460 plus tax.

There are two 360s pro and core. core does not have a hard drive it costs $300cnd pro has a hard drive built in and its $400 and know when you buy a 360 theres bundles with at least 1 game that has some replay value and when you buy a 360 you get 2 months of x-box live free my 360 came to $414 altogether so its not as bad as you said.:ihih:

Zap em up-

It's sales aren't amazing but it has cracked the top 5 on most Game of the Year Votings. It's one hell of a game.

u mean hell of a games haha i kno that doesnt make sense but orange box has like 5 games in it...haha a lil corny humour on my part

Hell of a package I guess would be appropriate.

A little sexual innuendo but nothing too bad.

I bought a wii, traded it in and got a 360 and now i am trading the 360 back for the wii.

The 360 online is full of immature kids screaming down the mic at you, the reason i traded the wii in was because i bought it at the start and there where not many good games out for it.

So, from a player who has played both. The wii

haah i can imagin some 10 yr old kid playin halo online nd sayin fuk every time he gets shot taht would be so annoying

haha u'd hear it in the headset nd be all crackin up
ahhh i have the sudden urge now to go rob a store nd play halo online haha

Well do it...,his mum would b smackin him and he would b screamin like a lil girl saying no mum no!!!! U jus got me shot "sob" Then he would cry himself to sleep thinkin "I could have killed that guy....I hate my mom"

SensesFail said:
well if you already own a 360, then yeah buy a wii. it's a good combo. if your looking for your first next gen console (im going to get flamed for this one) but a lot of people like the 360 better. and people who say they dont, have never owned one. i was once one of those microsoft hating wii fanboys, but now i own a 360/ps3 and no wii :/ but im still happy.

You ain't gonna get flamed, and if you do, forget them, you buy what you like. The wii is in no way related to the PS360. so if you get a 360 or a PS3. you'll get the best of both worlds. Dinner and Dessert, so to speak.

I'm currently deciding on what to get since it seems that the PS3 and the 360feels so closely related to each other. What do you recomend?

well if u like online gameplay than 360 because ps3 has so much stuff u have to do before online gameplay and 360 has a lot of good online multiplayer games

Back