wii or 360

I vote for the Wii only because before owning one, I wasn't really big on video games. I've owned a NES and a SNES system but never really went further as far as purchasing a console/game until the PSP. I never really cared to go further but then again I am an adult woman so...

My PSP is collecting dust in the closet. It's money wasted because I only pick it up when I'm traveling long distance and want to be entertained. I'm a casual gamer still in the sense that I don't play video games everyday or every week even but the Wii has made me want to check out other consoles and give gaming another go.

I can see myself purchasing a 360 to have around the house and have something else to play besides the Wii.

ZelDAgAMer said:
well if u like online gameplay than 360 because ps3 has so much stuff u have to do before online gameplay and 360 has a lot of good online multiplayer games

Spam much ? :tard:

I'm not a 360 fan.....I have a wii and thats it....I sold my ps2 and Game Cube to get it.......I do want a 360 but I chose the wii over it because the wii is best

nic7 said:
Top 3 360 games:
1. Bioshock
2. Call of Duty 4
3. The Orange Box

Top 3 Wii games
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Metroid Prime 3: Curruption
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess

(My opinion of course)

*Don't own Mass Effect

That's a good way to assess what you want - GAMES. If SMG and Zelda are "must play", then get a Wii (that was our situation). If Bioshock, Halo 3 are must have's, then given their exclusive license (well, Bioshock is also PC) then get a 360.

People make this WAY too complex.

If you're someone who has to play every single big name title that gets released, buy every console and/or a PC required to support those titles.

Luckily I don't have to make that choice and I have both. :D I honestly play the 360 much more than the Wii, but I like knowing it's there if I want to play it. It's also great for family time, and getting active when you can't go outside. Though I don't think I could give up COD4, I am addicted to that game, I think I have over 5 days of online play logged into that game. :shifty:

I will choose the WII. I also love their slogan "Wii Came Wii Conquer" I have a xbox 360 and it died with the red light blinking sh*t! My Wii never gave me any problems. Games am currently playing:

Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Resident Evil-The Umbrella Chronicles, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games (this game ROCKS), Cooking Mama (for me and my wife :) ), need for speed prostreet (no multiplayer :( ), Dragon ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 (MUST HAVE), Super Mario Galaxy, Naruto Shipuuden (very good), Metroid Prime 3, Trama center-New blood, Fifa 08, Bleach Shattered blade and Call of duty 3.

I have more games but those are the games am currently playing. My 360 is sitting there (broken) and i dont wanna fix it. 360 is fun to an extent but it's no different from old games eg ps2, super nintendo, gamecube. I love the wii, it keeps me so active and happy :).

CHOSE THE WII. Remember "Wii Came and Wii Conquer" LOL

Venom

i really want a wii although I have an Xbox 360.
anyways, your an idiot if you say the 360 sucks before playing it. you seriously need some facts straight.

I REALLY WANT A WII THOUGH. Seems wayyy more fun, although my online and hardcore gaming will always be on 360/PC.

That reminds me, I have my UT3 Collecters Addition for PC under the Xmas tree as we speak!

nic7 said:
Top 3 360 games:
1. Bioshock
2. Call of Duty 4
3. The Orange Box

Top 3 Wii games
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Metroid Prime 3: Curruption
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess

(My opinion of course)

*Don't own Mass Effect

Let's see here, a typical list of good games for both systems... hmm, seems to me that under the Wii heading, I see a platformer, a first-person adventure game, and an rpg adventure game.
Okay, sounds good, now the 360... hmm, looks like a first person shooter, a first person shooter, and what's that last one? Is that a first person shooter also?
This link is for you Redneckbox fans. This should be new for y'aaal:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/variety

360 is a great console, it sucks because microsoft do not know how to build it properly and everyones dies out eventually, nintendo know how to make a great console. My snes is still lively after about 15 years of playing.

xbox 360 (you will obviously get the majority to say wii. also some of these reasons the kids are giving in this thread are retarded...)

Ryu x3 said:
i really want a wii although I have an Xbox 360.
anyways, your an idiot if you say the 360 sucks before playing it. you seriously need some facts straight.

I REALLY WANT A WII THOUGH. Seems wayyy more fun, although my online and hardcore gaming will always be on 360/PC.

That reminds me, I have my UT3 Collecters Addition for PC under the Xmas tree as we speak!

What are pc specs??

Wii ftw! 360 is unreiable, IMO. A couple of my mates have had theirs brake down. I'll probably get one, along with the ps3. I need access to all games, only the good ones though.

Back