Wii or DS?

err thats hard lol i would probably say get a wii because the game play is SOO much fun (DS game play is good too ..sometimes) and the wii has more to offer...unless your busy alot and dont stay home often then you should go wit a DS...but you should realli save up and buy both so when they have ds connect on the wii you will be kool =)

Yeah but for me the DS (got one) gets old after awhile. i just got a new game awhile back. i play it. but once i get the Wii ill forget all about mii DS.
until a new game comes out for DS then ill be switching.

GET a ds and wait for the black wii to come out i'm knd of doing that but im gettin an xbox 360 and then the black wii (thats my plan!)

hey guys since were on this topic can i ask something? ok i haven't got my Wii yet but i am i allready have zelda and a extra remote, i have PSP and im so tired of it i never watch movies anymore its to big for using as mp3 and i dont use the internet or nothing, plus the games suck, i've betten all the games i owned and traded for eb credits, so i used to have a DS but i sold it, now im gona sell my psp for 100$ and get a DS lite with the 100$ and credits, anyone think its a good idea? i miss playing advanced wars and i want to get warioware and mario kart, i still have mario 64, and their more games for DS i want then PSP, i dont even want psp games anymore. so u think its a good idea? im 75% sure im doing it.

DUUUUDE!get a ds i did the same thing i had 2 psp's my cousin got tired of his so i traded them in like when the came out,i got so much credit at gamecrazy,then got me a ds,then after that traded it in with a 360 game and got me a ds lite.best thing yet,til i dropped the ds in the water(the one natural enemie)so now i need a new one

For PSP, there's this one game where you're a blob and can get fat and can make other blobs. You have to go through holiday levels. My friend likes it a lot. What's it called again? Rolly...

Back